Tools of the Trade

Tools of the Trade
Tools of the Trade

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

30 Minutes for 30 Days: Day 30, Final Day

Thirty days later, and here I am!

As in the beginning, my drills tonight we're all single rapier, both left and right side.

Stance training, footwork with shadow fencing and disengage training.

A lot of the motions feel cleaner and the ability to hold guard postures has definitely improved.

I used the phrase "Final Day", but I don't think it is.  I've truly enjoyed making this apart of my daily routine.  Granted, the times of day have varied, but it has not left me wanting to blow it off.  Some days, it was a temptation not to, but this is part of the reason for the challenge.

My goal is to keep this as part of my day to day living.  I will expand it into longer work outs, and probably won't do it the same days I have practice, but this is part of who I am and have been.

Thanks to everyone who have followed along, thanks for the nods of encouragement, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment