Tools of the Trade

Tools of the Trade
Tools of the Trade

Monday, October 3, 2016

Catching Up

I know, it's been another stretch since my last posting.  Nothing too major has been happening and I'm still in love with fencing.

Over the last few weeks, I've been getting help with making my body mechanics more streamlined and smooth on top of making my sword work more instinctual.

Schedules have clashed, keeping me away from my home practice in Glen Gardner, but the Bhakail practice is really awesome and fast paced.  I'm looking forward to getting back "home" tomorrow night, though.

The old tendinitis is still barking now and then, and I started working with KT Tape (Kinesiology Theraputic Tape).  It's been making a difference , though I might explore the stronger, synthetic line as opposed to the cotton version that I'm currently using.

No comments:

Post a Comment